Subject: fw: Monday docs

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 00:18:24 -0500

Investors are going to go crazy for ET g u

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
et G u
$0.008

Important factors you should be aware of.

1. The energy problems of the world are killing business left and right.
2. Government sees no real relief in sight. Corporations are finding
their own way out.
3. With results as high as 30% savings in energy bills, SensorStat. is a
solution that many business will be turning to.
4. Already, Hotels like Radisson and Clarion are boasting E t gU's
solution helps them meet the challenge of energy in today's market.
5. EnerBrite will be releasing more news in a media campaign this coming
week.

EnerBrite is in the right place at the right time. Providing working
solutions to the energy crisis we are facing. This penny stock has the
potential to double or even triple early investor's returns. Read up and
move on E t Gu first thing Monday.