Subject: Requirements Approved!

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:23:44 -0400

While snooping through the archived 13 June IESG meeting minutes [1] I saw
this:

"10. The IESG approved publication of Generic Registry-Registrar 
Protocol Requirements <draft-ietf-provreg-grrp-reqs-06.txt> as an 
Informational RFC. Steve to send announcement."

Woo hoo!  One down...

-Scott-

[1]
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/iesg.2002-06-13

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:33:19 -0400

Somewhere, your chairs are smiling.

We all owe you one (so far)...

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                          +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:10:45 -0400

data mining at its best (rummaging in the iesg's drawers)

its been a longish hump since what, pittsburg?

congrats++