Subject: Document changes

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:33:39 -0400

Changes to two of the drafts have been made.  Of course, if the WG 
objects to these changes, the chairs will listen to the objections 
and respond accordingly.

The Containers draft:
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-container-02.txt
is no longer a WG document.  (The document may reside on our website 
for a while though, just because of the mechanics to remove it will 
be delayed by the upcoming IETF.)  There has been little to no 
discussion about this draft, and there's been lukewarm support for 
the idea in the past.

The BEEP transport draft:
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-beep-02.txt
has a new set of editors.  Rick Wesson has volunteered to be an 
editor and will join Ning Zhang (as a continuing editor).

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                          +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:03:29 -0400

These changes have my complete support.