Subject: proposed agenda

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:27:48 -0500

Provreg: Tuesday (Nov.19) 0900-1130

Document links where available are provided.  Archive links are meant 
to refer to the posting plus all of the follow ups to it.

1. Agenda bashing
       5 mins.  (Don't hesitate to bring up issues to me or Jaap 
before we start)
       I am counting on some bashing.

2. IESG issues with base

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-07.txt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-contact-05.txt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-domain-05.txt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-host-05.txt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-tcp-05.txt

       IESG comments:

http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/2002-10/msg00023.html
http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/2002-10/msg00114.html

       Congestion control 15 mins.
       Reliability        15 mins.
       Privacy
          Intro           10 mins. (Setting the "tone")
          Text fr. Scott  20 mins.
http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/2002-10/msg00041.html

          Text fr. Eric   20 mins. (I haven't retrieved and read his ref. yet.)
see: http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/2002-10/msg00094.html

2.5 Other comments on the base

http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/2002-10/msg00074.html

       Last-verified      10 mins. (Rick Wesson)

3. SOAP individ submission

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-epp-soap-00.txt
       20 mins.

4. SMTP individ submission

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brunner-epp-smtp-00.txt

       20 mins.

5. Extensions guidelines draft...

http://www.cafax.se/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-ext-00.txt

       No discussion here, but I wanted to be sure the link is on the agenda
       0 mins pending the results of agenda bashing

6. Other topics
       ? Implementaion issues & reports
           (I know there are comments out there, waiting, begging to be made)
       ? Next WG goal: interop testing (yeah, once we get RFC's & code)

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                          +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 22:41:12 -0500

apologies if this shows up twice... from time to time I have to use 
different email addresses.

>>>  see: http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/2002-10/msg00094.html

I'm assuming you are considering using Eric ID as the basis for the Privacy 
Discussions? Right?

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brunner-epp-data-considerations-00.txt

I'm increasingly interested in the direction this may take since it may 
have implications for ENUM provisioning in the future.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<