Subject: [ietf-provreg] draft's expiring

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:22:41 -0500

We have been haggling over the IESG comments for so long now (and for 
good reason) that we are slowly closing in on the expiration (Feb. 
19) of the set of documents under consideration.

Scott - would you put out a new version of the documents based on 
answers to the IESG comments settled to date?  Leave the privacy 
issue unaddressed (ie no edits regarding the granularity) and the 
other issues that are hanging around.

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                          +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:13:21 -0500

> other issues that are hanging around.

Sure -- I can have them done next week.

-Scott-