Subject: Fwd: 56th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:16:21 -0500

Another thing to consider...

>Subject: 56th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling
>Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 10:54:00 -0500
>
>56th IETF in San Francisco, CA
>Meeting Dates: March 16-21, 2003
>
>We will be taking scheduling requests for ALL Working Groups and BOFs
>starting today.
>The cut-off for requesting a slot is Tuesday, February 25 at 17:00 ET.

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                          +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:36:54 -0500

> >The cut-off for requesting a slot is Tuesday, February 25 at 

If we try to schedule a meeting could we do it towards the end of the week,
maybe Thursday?  I have a conflict brewing at the start of the week, and no
it doesn't have anything to do with green beer...

-Scott-