Subject: [ietf-provreg] preparing a meeting slot request

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:25:16 -0500

Please let me know if you see any WG's we need to avoid a conflict 
with in SF.  The list I have so far is:

CRISP, DNSEXT, DNSOP, ENUM, GEOPRIV, and IPSECKEY (if it becomes something).

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                          +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:14:49 -0500

> CRISP, DNSEXT, DNSOP, ENUM, GEOPRIV, and IPSECKEY (if it becomes something).
                              ^^^^^^^
			      GEOPRIV shouldn't be a blocker.

---

From: Rick Wesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:24:22 -0800 (PST)

yes it should -- they are the only folks tasked with privacy in a simular
context as we were/are.

-rick

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:35:25 -0500

I am aware of similarity. The word "privacy" exists in both contexts.

It just means that the liklihood of having a signal-to-noise ratio we
all desire may be modified.

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:33:26 -0500

I'd rather leave it as a blocker.  There's a possibility of an 
overlap that may prove to be untrue, but I'd rather find out through 
discussions that by denying it might exist.