Subject: [ietf-provreg] upcoming activity

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:39:29 -0400

We're close to sending the docs back to the IESG.

That means that we have the extensions draft to look at now.  Scott 
recently put a fresh copy in the repository:

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-ext-01.txt

Once we do get the core docs back to the IESG, there will be a WG 
last call on this document, leading towards informational.  Given 
that folks have already given thought to extensions, we should 
already have the background to give this a good review.

We will want to have the last call extend past the RIPE meeting in 
the hopes of contacting some ccTLD's that have done work in this 
area.  I'm saying this now as an invitation for folks attending RIPE 
to bug myself and Jaap when we are there to give us any non-list 
feedback if they so desire.  (Yes, this feedback only counts if it is 
at least summarized on the WG list as this is a WG document.)

One other item to keep in mind, the call for meetings in Vienna has 
already started.  There's a slim chance we might need to meet - we 
might have to react to more IESG comments, we might have something on 
the extensions recommendation document.  Right now I don't foresee us 
meeting, so it's time to convince me I'm wrong, if you want to, on 
this point.
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                            +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

A compiler-directive person living in an HTML-tagged world.