Subject: [ietf-provreg] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-hollenbeck-epp-rgp-01.txt

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:32:14 -0400

FYI to those folks having to implement ICANN's redemption grace period.  The
updated document doesn't appear to be on the web as of the time of this
writing (the URL doesn't work), but hopefully that'll be fixed shortly.
This version includes features for restore report submission as discussed
previously on this mailing list.

-Scott-

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 9:59 AM
To: IETF-Announce; @ietf.org
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hollenbeck-epp-rgp-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Redemption Grace Period Mapping for the Extensible

                          Provisioning Protocol
	Author(s)	: S. Hollenbeck
	Filename	: draft-hollenbeck-epp-rgp-01.txt
	Pages		: 227
	Date		: 2003-7-31
	
This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
extension mapping for the management of Domain Name System (DNS)
domain names subject to the Redemption Grace Period (RGP) policies
defined by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
(ICANN).  Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP domain name
mapping to provide additional features required for RGP processing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rgp-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hollenbeck-epp-rgp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rgp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:32:14 -0400