Subject: [ietf-provreg] So what's the holdup?

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:03:24 -0400

In case you are wondering what's happened to the documents...

All of our remaining documents are in the RFC Editor's queue, which 
can be viewed here: http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html.  Searching 
for "epp" will show which documents are ours.

It seems that the core documents are largely blocked on a reference 
to this document - draft-mealling-iana-xmlns-registry-03.txt and 
action within IANA.

Michael Mealling's document (the one mentioned above) is also in the 
editor's queue...although there's a 
draft-mealling-iana-xmlns-registry-05.txt in the internet-drafts 
directory.

(Scott - any clues on what's going on with that?)
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                            +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

...as graceful as a blindfolded bull in a china shop...

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:47:43 -0700

Michael's document was shifted to BCP, since it was a registration
procedure.   During the IESG discussion of it, some issues were
raised; the -05 addresses those concerns.  Bert has already
removed his discuss; Thomas, Russ, and Steve still need to review
the revision.  Here's the tracker link:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=6298&rfc_flag=0

				regards,
					Ted Hardie