Subject: [ietf-provreg] New I/D: draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-00

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:48:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I have just submitted a new I/D: draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-00

Abstract:

  This document describes an EPP extension for mapping information about
  the validation process the ENUM Registrar has applied for the E.164
  number (or number range), which the ENUM domain name is based on.
  Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP domain name mapping to
  provide an additional feature required for the provisioning of E.164 numbers.

Until it appears in the archives, you can download it from the following 
URLs:

   * http://ietf.hoeneisen.ch/draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-00.txt
   * http://ietf.hoeneisen.ch/draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-00.html

I am looking forward to your comments and proposals for improvement.

Have fun!

cheers,
  Bernie

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:28:49 +0000

Bernie,

I'll read it and try to comment.

Eric