Subject: [ietf-provreg] Support for multiple status values in the Domain Registry Grace P eriod Mapping

From: "Gould, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:56:38 -0400

All,

Currently the Domain Registry Grace Period Mapping only supports specifying
a single rgp:statusType in the respDataType.  I believe <element
name="rgpStatus" type="rgp:statusType"/> should be changed to <element
name="rgpStatus" type="rgp:statusType" maxOccurs="7 or unbounded"/>.  The
issue is that a domain might be in multiple grace periods and therefore
returning multiple grace period statuses should be allowed.  For example, a
Domain can be created and renewed one day later, which means that the domain
is in the addPeriod and the renewPeriod.  

Does anyone have a similar issue or have an issue with supporting multiple
RGP statuses?  

JG

James F. Gould

VeriSign Naming and Directory Services

[email-masked]

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete
the original transmission