Subject: [ietf-provreg] update I/D: draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-01

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:15:07 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

I have just submitted an update I/D: draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-01

Abstract

    This document describes an EPP extension framework for mapping
    information about the validation process that has been applied for
    the E.164 number (or number range), which the ENUM domain name is
    based on.  Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP domain name
    mapping to provide an additional feature required for the
    provisioning of ENUM domain names.

Until it appears in the archives, you can download it from the following URLs:

   * http://ietf.hoeneisen.ch/draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-01.txt
   * http://ietf.hoeneisen.ch/draft-hoeneisen-enum-validation-epp-01.html

changelog:

   The most important changes form -00 to -01 are:

   - Included Requirements section

   - Split "transport" and "content" of the validation information into
     different schemas to allow locally adjusted validation infomation
     (i.e. a total redesign of the schema).

   - Validation extension now also possible for renew and transfer

   - Added Acknowledgements section

   - Several corrections and updates

Again, I am looking forward to your comments and proposals for 
improvement.

Have fun!

cheers,
  Bernie