Subject: YOUR E-MAIL NAME WON THE LOTTERY !!!

From: "Mrs. Brigit Willem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:26:49 +0200 (MEST)

FROM: THE DESK OF THE LOTTO CHANCELLOR,

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,

REF: KIY/47560460037/02.

BATCH: 24/23519/YHI

ATTENTION:  RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to  inform you that you have been selected as a winner in
the
REAL EXCHANGE
LOTTO PROMO ,THE GLOBAL MEGA LOTTERY INT.,PROGRAMS AMSTERDAM through a
computer ballot system  Your company/Your email, is attached to ticket
number 023-5876-790-279, with
serial number 3673-10  drew the lucky numbers 43-14-42-37-69-25, and
consequently won the lottery  in
the first category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$800 000:00
in
cash credited to file
REF: KIY /47560460037/02. This is from total prize money of
US$20,000,000.00
shared among the 25
international winners in this category. All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system
drawn from 30,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe,
North
America, Asia, and
Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted
annually.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now deposited with a Finance House insured
in
your name. Due to
the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award
strictly from public notice until
your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account.
This
is part of our security
protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by Participants
of
this program. We hope with a
part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes
US$5.7 Million Netherlands
International Lottery. To begin   your claim, please contact our
international claim agent:

Mr.VAN LIDEN

email:[email-masked]

Tel: +31-646543745

INTERNATIONAL COORDINATOR,

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of your choice.
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 29th 8,
2005.
After this date, all funds will
be returned as unclaimed. NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with your
agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do
inform
your claim's agent as soon as
possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of
our
promotions program.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Brigit Willem

THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, GLOBAL MEGA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will
result to
disqualification.