Subject: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: "www.lotto.nl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 01:46:14 +0200 (MEST)

FROM: GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED LOTTERY PROMOTERS. 
 WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER
 
Dear Lucky Winner, 
 
RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING
NOTIFICATION
 
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just 
concluded annual final draws of De Lotto Netherlands 
International Lottery programs. 

The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive

list of 25,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate 
bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer
search from the internet. No tickets were sold. After this
automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two 
winners in the category "A" with the following:
 
Ref Number: 35149/337-5247/LNI
Batch Number:26371545-LNI/2004
Ticket Number:54866235 
 
You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a 
cash prize of 1,500.000.(ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND 
EUROS ONLY) each from the total payout. Your prize awards
has been insured with your e-mail address and will be
transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations,
verifications, validations and satisfactory report. 
 
To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you
are advised to contact our licensed and accredited claims agent 
for category "A" winners with the informatiom below: 
 
Mr. Peter Van Smith
Financial Director, Netherlands Development Finance 
Company,De Amsterdamse Poort Bijlmerplein
888 1102 MG Amsterdam
1000 BV Amsterdam
E-mail:[email-masked]
Tel:+31-641-393-802
Fax:+31-847-499-708
 
NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 20 days. 
After this date all unclaimed funds would be included in the

next stake. Remember to quote your reference information in 
all correspondence. You are to keep all lotto information 
away from the your reference and ticket numbers. (This is 
important as a case of double claims will not be 
entertained).Anybody under the age of 18 and members of the 
affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to 
participate in this program. 
 
Thank you and congratulations!!!
 
Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Mildred Hugo
Games/Lottery Coordinator. 
De Lotto Netherlands International
all response should be mail to [email-masked]