Subject: Ms.KIMAEVA LIOUDMILA

From: "Ms Lioudmila Kimaeva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 04:55:25 +0200 (MEST)

I am Ms.KIMAEVA LIOUDMILA personal secretary to
Mikhail Khodorkovsky the richest man in Russia and
owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (a Russian oil
company) and
Menatep SBP Bank (A reputable financial institution)
who got arrested for his involvement in politics in financing opposition
political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and
Yabloko, a liberal/social
democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses a
treat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure as
Russian president.
More information are available on:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3213505.stm and
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html.
I got your contact in my search for a reliable and trustworthy entity who
could handle this confidential transaction.
You will be entitled to 30% of the sum once everything gets concluded.
Please take this seriously as it is not a hoax. All I need from you is to
stand as a beneficiary to the funds in one of his accounts that has not yet
been discovered by the authorities.
The account holds the sum of 50.2 million dollars($50.2m). All modalities
necessary for the successful transfer of this money have been worked out and
I wish to relocate out of here quietly once we are through.
Please if you are interested, provide your details such as full name,
business name, if you have a business and telphone number so that we can
commence immediately. The transaction has to be concluded in 2 weeks As soon
as I get your willingness to comply through
my most private email address( [email-masked] ]
I will give you more details.

Regards,
Ms.KIMAEVA LIOUDMILA