Subject: [ietf-provreg] 3732bis Submitted

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:12:14 -0400

I just sent the -00 version of 3732bis to the I-D administrator for
publication.  Here's the list of changes copied from Appendix A:

1.  Minor reformatting as a result of converting I-D source format
    from nroff to XML.

2.  Removed this text from Section 2.3:

    "Transform commands MUST be rejected when a pendingCreate,
    pendingDelete, pendingTransfer, or pendingUpdate status is set."

3.  Changed text in Section 3.2.2 from this:

    "A host name object MUST NOT be deleted if the host object is
    associated with any other object.  For example, if the host
    object is associated with a domain object, the host object MUST
    NOT be deleted until the existing association has been broken."

    to this:

    "A host name object SHOULD NOT be deleted if the host object is
    associated with any other object.  For example, if the host
    object is associated with a domain object, the host object SHOULD
    NOT be deleted until the existing association has been broken.
    Deleting a host object without first breaking existing
    associations can cause DNS resolution failure for domain objects
    that refer to the deleted host object."

4.  Changed text in Section 3.2.5 from "At least one <host:add>,
    <host:rem>, or <host:chg> element MUST be provided." to "At least
    one <host:add>, <host:rem>, or <host:chg> element MUST be
    provided if the command is not being extended.  All of these
    elements MAY be omitted if an <update> extension is present.".

5.  Updated EPP and XML references.

-Scott-