Subject: [ietf-provreg] 3733bis Submitted

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:13:53 -0400

I just sent the -00 version of 3733bis to the I-D administrator for
publication.  Here's the list of changes copied from Appendix A:

1.  Minor reformatting as a result of converting I-D source format
    from nroff to XML.

2.  Removed this text from Section 2.2:

    "With one exception, transform commands MUST be rejected when a
    pendingCreate, pendingDelete, pendingTransfer, or pendingUpdate
    status is set.  The only exception is that a <transfer> command
    to approve, reject, or cancel a transfer MAY be processed while
    an object is in "pendingTransfer" status."

3.  Fixed examples in section 2.9 (added missing "/" characters).

4.  Fixed the example response in Section 3.2.4 to use the correct
    response code and response text.

5.  Changed text in Section 3.2.5 from "At least one <contact:add>,
    <contact:rem>, or <contact:chg> element MUST be provided." to "At
    least one <contact:add>, <contact:rem>, or <contact:chg> element
    MUST be provided if the command is not being extended.  All of
    these elements MAY be omitted if an <update> extension is
    present.".

6.  Updated EPP and XML references.

-Scott-