Subject: [ietf-provreg] Which documents to target?

From: "Dan Maharry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:12:12 +0100

Hi,

I just wanted to check whether or not I should be using the RFC3730 -
3735 documents to derive the rules for my EPP server from or if I should
now use the bis documents once new versions are released by Scott? 

Thanks, Dan

Dan Maharry
Technical Manager
Midcounties Domains Ltd

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:54:42 -0400

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dan Maharry [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:39 AM
> To: Hollenbeck, Scott; [email-masked]
> Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] Which documents to target?
> 
> Fair enough.
> When can we expect a bis2 set of documents and could you republish the
> address for the current bis1 set please?

I'll send updates after this week and before the end of July.  The
current set has expired and is no longer available from the IETF web
site; google is your best bet to find archived copies online somewhere.
I can send you copies directly if you wish -- just reply to this message
privately.

-Scott-