Subject: [ietf-provreg] Summary of Test Matrix Discussions

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:56:55 -0400

On 6 July I sent a note to the list requesting review of and comment on
a matrix of client-server test results that have been reported to me.
Here's a link:

http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/2006-07/msg00076.html

There's been only one substantive comment:

http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/2006-07/msg00078.html

which focuses on the OPTIONAL <value> element included in a response.
Are there no other issues?

Looking at this issue, can someone from Afilias or NeuStar either
confirm or deny that their server implementations do not return a
client-provided element as described by Klaus?  I need to remove the
"X"s if Klaus is correct.

-Scott-

---

From: janusz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:08:59 -0400

I can confirm that Afilias EPP implementation does not return a 
client-provided element as described by Klaus. The are plans to phase 
out support for the OPTIONAL <value> element in the server implementation.

Janusz Sienkiewicz