Subject: COMPANY AGENT NEEDED!!!

From: Wanlida Textile <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 01:48:54 -0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my pleasure to write you in respect of our Company Wujiang
Wanlida Textile Co., Ltd.

Based No.6 The Third District Nanshan Road, Shengze, Wujiang City,
Jiangsu Province. China. We are experts in the sale of
Textile materials; we export into the Canada/America and parts
Europe.

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a
medium of getting our funds from our costumers in these areas as well as making
payments through you to us.

Please if interested in transacting business in view helpings us,
so our clients could make payment to you being a representative for us we will
be very glad and compensations will be given and as well as other benefits.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to
negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our
representative/agent in Canada, America, and Europe.

BELOW IS OUR COMPANY HEADQUARTER

Wujiang Wanlida Textile Co., Ltd.

Selected Products

Jacquard Fabric

Cotton Satin

Printed
Satin

Twisted
Satin

(Click the orange-framed product pictures for 3
dimensional views.

If interested forward information below to us

1.FULL NAMES:

2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:

3.SEX:

4.AGE:
5.PHONE NUMBER:

6.FAX NUMBER(IF ANY):

7.OCCUPATION:

8.COMPANY NAME:
9.COMPANY
ADDRESS:

10.NATIONALITY:
11.PRESENT
COUNTRY:

12.STATE/PROVINCE:
13.Zip
Code:
To this [email-masked]

Note that no form of payment will be requested upfront in
this endeavor.
On our receipt of the above details we shall forward to our
customer/clients to immediately contact you with the mode of
payment.

Kindest Regards,
Mr. Shao, Fang

Company
Directors.