Subject: Adobe Suite 3 Design Premium $269.90

From: "maude anthony" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:17:01 +0900

I go on working for the same reason that a hen goes on laying eggs.
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a
confession of character.
I shall the effect of this good lesson keeps as watchman to my heart.
No man is hurt but by himself
It would not be better if things happened to men just as they wish.
The purpose of business is to create and keep a customer.
Americans don't spend billions for entertainment. They spend it in
search of entertainment.
Those who do not read are no better off than those who cannot read.
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
He that fails in his endeavors after wealth or power will not long
retain either honesty or courage.
To learn to read is to light a fire every syllable that is spelled out
is a spark.
A little less worry over the child and a bit more concern about the
world we make for the child to live in.
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill
'em.
A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of
getting drunk.
Experience does not err. Only your judgments err by expecting from her
what is not in her power.
Wine is bottled poetry.
Where there are large powers with little ambition... nature may be said
to have fallen short of her purposes.
Each has his own tree of ancestors, but at the top of all sits Probably
Arboreal.
A man may fulfill the object of his existence by asking a question he
cannot answer, and attempting a task he cannot achieve.