Subject: 2007 lucky winner(CONGRATULATIONS)

From: IRISH NATIONAL LOTTERY <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 04:44:13 H0800

The Irish Lottery
11 G Lower Dorset street,
Dublin Ireland.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 We are pleased to announce to you the draw of the IRISH LOTTERY 
ROGRAMME held on for Saturday 02 June 2007 .With 
winning numbers 05, 06, 07, 10, 14, 31, Bonus 22.Your e-mail address 
attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial 
number 5368/05 drew the lucky number: 06 which subsequently won the 
LOTTO prize. You have therefore been approved to claim a 
total sum of 1,801,613.00 Euro(1 Million,Eight Hundred and One 
Thousand,Six Hundred and Thriteen Euros) in cash credited to 
file KTU/9023118308/05 of Irish Lottery. All participants for the 
online version were selected randomly from the World Wide 
Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 
unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed 
online.Promotion takes place weekly.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European 
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated 
in your play coupon. In view of this, your winnings of 1,801,613.00 
would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe(UK).
 To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent and Provide 
him with the information below:
1.Full Name:..........................
2.Address:..........................
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:...................
5.Age:..
6.Sex:............
7.Nationality:...
8.Country Of Residence:..
9.Telephone Number:..............................
10.Fax Number:....................................
11.Draw Number above:...see above......................
12.Alternative email address if any.................
Mr Abhlach  Murray.
Fiduciary Agent.
Email:[email-masked]
That way your Winnings Certificate and all other relevant 
documents/paperwork can be prepared for you. Note that all 
prize funds must be claimed not later than two weeks. After this date 
all funds will be returned to the LOTTERY TREASURY as unclaimed. In 
order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please endeavor to 
quote your Reference Number (LSUK/2031/8161/05) and Batch 
number(R3/A312-59)in every correspondence 
with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your 
claims agent as soon as possible.For security reasons, you are advised 
to keep your winning information confidential 
till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in 
whatever manner you deem fit 
to claim your prize.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and 
unwarranted abuse of this program.Please be warned.
Good luck from me and members of staff of the IRISH LOTTERY.
Yours faithfully,
Mrs Collette James,
Online coordinator.