Subject: SOLENOID INDUSTRY JOB OPPORTUNITY

From: SOLENOID INDUSTRY <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 5:22:59 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam, 

In the quest of looking for an honest and loyal representative we
 therefore find you and ask  for your assistant as to be our REPRESENTATIVE
 who will be collecting money from our customers that we have supplied
 goods to in credit and are ready to make payment to us.Due to language
 barrier and distance it is difficult for us to reach our customer easily
 and collect their money.We therefore seek your assistance to break the
 barrier between we and our customers.

This is a Part-time position that would become permanent based on your
 effort. It will certainly not affect your current job or business as
 the position . No payment or financial contribution at your end,
 whatsoever is required of you. The only requirement needed from you is trust
 honestly and hard work as proof that you are capable of acting as our
 company representative. Without it, our clients, corporate and individual
 would not be comfortable dealing with you.Please if you are interested
 in transacting business with us,send us your Particulars for further
 instuctions forwarding 
 
Note: that this is not a money laundering operation and will not breach
 the law, Each funds transfer will be in due process to follow your
 Country laws and taxes will be deducted from our part of the funds. 

If this proposal is accepted by you, A swift acknowledgement on the
 receipt of this mail will be appreciated, furnishing me with your fullest
 contact address.
 
For further correspondence please contact us via our E-MAIL ADDRESS:
 [email-masked]
 
Thanks In advance
 
Mr.Ang Chee Ho.
PUBLICITY SEC.