Subject: [ietf-provreg] FW: I-D Action:draft-hollenbeck-rfc4934bis-00.txt

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 11:18:56 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 11:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-hollenbeck-rfc4934bis-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
Transport over TCP
	Author(s)       : S. Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-hollenbeck-rfc4934bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-04-06

This document describes how an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
session is mapped onto a single Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
connection.  This mapping requires use of the Transport Layer Security
(TLS) protocol to protect information exchanged between an EPP client
and an EPP server.  This document is intended to obsolete RFC 4934.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-rfc4934bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.