Subject: [ietf-provreg] FW: I-D Action:draft-hollenbeck-rfc4931bis-00.txt

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:08:23 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 12:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-hollenbeck-rfc4931bis-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain
Name Mapping
	Author(s)       : S. Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-hollenbeck-rfc4931bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2009-04-06

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
mapping for the provisioning and management of Internet domain names
stored in a shared central repository.  Specified in XML, the mapping
defines EPP command syntax and semantics as applied to domain names.
This document is intended to obsolete RFC 4931.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-rfc4931bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.