Subject: [ietf-provreg] FW: I-D Action:draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-00.txt

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:10:30 -0400

FYI - other updates coming "soon".

-Scott-

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 2:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
	Author(s)       : S. Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2009-04-03

This document describes an application layer client-server protocol for
the provisioning and management of objects stored in a shared central
repository.  Specified in XML, the protocol defines generic object
management operations and an extensible framework that maps protocol
operations to objects.  This document includes a protocol specification,
an object mapping template, and an XML media type registration.  This
document is intended to obsolete RFC 4930.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.