Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 05:10:14 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Results:
    Ignoring non-text/plain MIME parts

- Unprocessed:
    ============================================================================
    Pickup your card safely and securely:
    1. Go directly to your card at this address:
    http://www.postcards.org/cards/cardreceive.php?id=568446763532833476162227316088255127121773648314663069713386178655&email=[email-masked]&from=Joyce Baca
    2. Please wait while postcard is loading.
     Your pickup code is: 18319-4717-3074-31977
    ============================================================================
    Your postcard will be available for 60 days.
    We hope you enjoy your postcard, and if you do, please take a moment
    to send a few yourself!
    Regards,
    Marty & Alice at 1001 Postcards
    http://www.postcards.org
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Done.

Subject: Joyce Baca sent you a postcard from 1001 Postcards!
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 07:09:06 -0600

Oh happy day! Joyce Baca sent you a postcard from 1001 Postcards!
============================================================================
Pickup your card safely and securely:
1. Go directly to your card at this address:
http://www.postcards.org/cards/cardreceive.php?id=568446763532833476162227316088255127121773648314663069713386178655&email=[email-masked]&from=Joyce Baca

2. Please wait while postcard is loading.
 Your pickup code is: 18319-4717-3074-31977
============================================================================
Your postcard will be available for 60 days.
We hope you enjoy your postcard, and if you do, please take a moment
to send a few yourself!
Regards,
Marty & Alice at 1001 Postcards
http://www.postcards.org
----------------------------------------------------------------------------