Subject: [provreg] Test for Provreg list

From: Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:20:21 +0200

All,

Now that you get this message, it means that the old provreg list
is alive again. The machine hosting this list dies a horrible dead
and we took the opportunity to move the list to the ietf mail list
servers.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Cafax AB
(http://www.cafax.se/) and Lars-Johan Liman for hosting the list
all those years.

	jaap

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 08:32:39 -0400

Thanks, Jaap (and Liman).  Thankfully the old list archives are still
available:

http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/

Scott

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of Jaap Akkerhuis
> Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:20 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [provreg] Test for Provreg list
> 
> All,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> provreg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/provreg

---

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:49:24 +0200

(Sending from my Autonomica address, to pass sender filters on the new
machine.)

> Thanks, Jaap (and Liman).  Thankfully the old list archives are still

Thanks to you for using my services! ;-)

The old machine was 10 years old, and one of the two power supplies, and
the all(!) fans had now given up. Actually the hard drives were still OK
(after 10 years!), so no data is lost, but instead of moving the list to
_my_ new mail machine, we thought it better to move it to the IETF
infrastructure.

> http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/

They will remain so until the process of moving the archives to the IETF
mail archive site is finished. (It should actually be done by now.) When
verifyably done, I will put in a pointer to the new archives that I
intend to keep for forseeable time to come.  I will also install
automagic forwarding from the old mailing list address to the new one,
also for the forseeable future.

If you have opinions on how to handle this from a technical viewpoint,
let me know.

				Best regards,
				  /Liman
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Lars-Johan Liman, M.Sc.		 ! E-mail: [email-masked]
# Cafax AB				 ! HTTP  : //www.cafax.se/
# Computer Consultants, Sweden		 ! Voice : +46 8 - 564 702 30
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:08:20 -0400

list exists. good. now for the bits.