Subject: [provreg] Whois status codes: typo in end-user descriptions

From: Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 12:42:15 +0200

Hi,

Just because it just caught my eye:
http://www.icann.org/epp#serverDeleteProhibited

s/thought/through/g

Same for http://www.icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited

#serverUpdateProhibited got it right, although that one is missing a
new paragraph for the "Alternatively, ..." paragraph, making it harder
to parse and visually inconsistent with the two abovementioned
statuses.

TIA,

---

From: Francisco Arias <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 16:30:17 +0000

Thanks for this, Bernhard. I’ll see that this is fixed.

Regards,

-- 
Francisco.

On 10/9/15, 3:42 AM, "provreg on behalf of Bernhard Reutner-Fischer"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>provreg mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/provreg

---

From: Francisco Arias <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 20:05:49 +0000

This is fixed now.

-- 
Francisco.