Subject: Gold is Good. Up 20%

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:09:29 +0200

The Gold Market Update
Gold prices are rocketing and so is HPGI, UP 20%

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Banks and investors are holding on to gold reserves as the US dollar
continues to drop. Gold prices continue to rise and have now broken $800
per ounce; a price w did not expect to see till later next year.

The increasing demand for gold has intensified exploration operations.
Recent findings in Suriname have shown large deposits where more than 50
million ounces have been extracted in that small country.

Hemisphere Gold has found gold showing as much as 3.55 ounces/ton on
there property which sits right in the middle of the Gold Belt and the
largest mines in the region.

5 Key Points To Consider

1. Up over two hundred an ounce since January, gold is on a steady climb
daily.
2. The Asian demand for gold has been increasing exponentially in their
high growth economy, yet the market is not able to meet the demand.
3. HPGI's use of cutting edge technology has maximized there ability to
find gold deposits. Their experienced management team has also been able
to accomplish this while keeping costs down during exploration.
4. HPGI is Playing The Gold Belt HPGI's 72,000 Hectare property sits in
the middle of two major gold deposits, one of which is already producing.
5. Hemisphere chief geologist has worked with the largest gold companies
in Suriname including Newmont and IAMGOLD. These relationships will
prove useful during a large gold strike.

The decisions you make in the current market need to be wise and
precise. HPGI is the type of company that could very well be a great
safe haven during the current troubled market. Take the time to review
their website and the profiles on “Stockguru”. It could be the best
decision you make this year.