Subject: PWE3 agenda

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:52:23 +0000

Here is the proposed PWE3 agenda, any corrections?

Danny says he needs the slides by Friday.

Thanks

Stewart

Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge (pwe3)
=========================================

MONDAY, March 1, 2004 0900-1130 Sapphire 2/3

CHAIR: "Danny McPherson" <[email-masked]>
        "Stewart Bryant" <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

5 mins  Administrivia
         Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
         Agenda Bashing
         Minutes
         Blue Sheets

10 mins Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
         WG Document Status

10 mins Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
         PWE3 Architecture
         http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-arch-06.txt

10 mins Andy Malis
         Liaison from the MPLS & FR Alliance.

  5 mins Sasha Vainshtein <[email-masked]
         Structure-Agnostic TDM over Packet (SAToP)
         http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-satop-01.txt

  5 mins Sasha Vainshtein <[email-masked]>
         Structure-aware TDM Circuit Emulation Service over Packet
         Switched Network (CESoPSN)
         http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-cesopsn-00.txt

10 mins Sasha Vainshtein <[email-masked]>
         Control Protocol Extensions for Setup of TDM Pseudowires
         http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
         draft-vainshtein-pwe3-tdm-control-protocol-extensi-00.txt

10 mins Monique Morrow <[email-masked]>
         Pseudo Wire (PW) OAM Message Mapping
         http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-pwe3-oam-msg-map-04.txt

10 mins Orly Nicklass <[email-masked]>
         Managed Objects for Structure-Agnostic TDM over Packet Network
         http://www.dspcsp.com/tdmoip/draft-orly-pwe3-satop-mib-00.txt

10 mins Orly Nicklass <[email-masked]>
         Managed Objects for TDM over Packet Switched Network (PSN)
         http://www.dspcsp.com/tdmoip/draft-orly-pwe3-TDM-mib-00.txt

10 mins Luca Martini <[email-masked]>
         PW Sequencing algorithm improvements: re-synchronization problem

30 mins Stewart Bryant/Danny McPherson
         PWE3 Future work items followed by Open Mike