Subject: Minor fix to CEP/TDM bit rate in draft-ietf-pwe3-control-protocol-08.txt

From: "Ron Cohen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:13:48 -0700

Hi,

I believe the the value of CEP/TDM bit rate parameter for CEP VT6 SPE
should be changed:

"CEP/TDM bit rate: .... 99 - for VT6  SPE...."   99 should be replaced
by 107

Regards
Ron

Ron Cohen
CTO
Lycium Networks 
Mobile: 650.823.7672
Mobile:  +972.55.245.104
Tel:  650.234.4010
Fax:  650.854.8183

===================================================== 
This email message and any files transmitted with it contain
confidential information intended only for its addressee(s). If you are
not the addressee of this message, any reading, disclosure, copying,
printing, distribution or forwarding by you of this message or its
content or attachments is strictly forbidden. In such case, please
notify us immediately by replying to this message or by calling
650.234.4010 and delete the message from your computer. Thank you.