Subject: pwe3 draft status update

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:51:38 +0000

This is what I think that the current status of our drafts is.

Please could the editors/authors check their drafts and let me
have any corrections.

Thanks

Stewart

draft-ietf-pwe3-arch-07.txt - RFC editor's queue

draft-ietf-pwe3-atm-encap-07.txt - waiting on AD action

draft-ietf-pwe3-cell-transport-01.txt - waiting LC comment resolution

draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib-05.txt - work in progress

draft-ietf-pwe3-cesopsn-01.txt - need to check that UDP text is OK

draft-ietf-pwe3-control-protocol-14.txt - sent to IESG today

draft-ietf-pwe3-cw-01 - sent to IESG today

draft-ietf-pwe3-enet-mib-05.txt - work in progress

draft-ietf-pwe3-ethernet-encap-08.txt - waiting on AD action

draft-ietf-pwe3-fcs-retention-02.txt - exits LC tomorrow

draft-ietf-pwe3-fragmentation-07.txt - needs a nits edit goes to IESG

draft-ietf-pwe3-frame-relay-03.txt - needs major edit. Luca has this in hand.

draft-ietf-pwe3-hdlc-ppp-encap-mpls-03.txt - needs a refresh

draft-ietf-pwe3-iana-allocation-07.txt - waiting on 08

draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-01.txt - work in progress

draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-00.txt - work in progress

draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mib-05.txt - work in progress

draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mpls-mib-06.txt - work in progress

draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-05.txt - work in progress

draft-ietf-pwe3-satop-01.txt - waiting on AD action

draft-ietf-pwe3-satop-mib-02.txt - work in progress

draft-ietf-pwe3-sonet-09.txt - ready to go to IESG

draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-mib-01.txt - work in progress

draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-requirements-05.txt - waiting on AD action

draft-ietf-pwe3-tdmoip-02.txt - need to check that UDP text is OK

draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-03.txt - work in progress