Subject: [Fwd: Posting of IPR Disclosure]

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:45:30 +0000

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:50:33 -0500
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
      [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Dear Luca Martini, Ghassem Koleyni, Jeremy Brayley, Matthew Bocci:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Encapsulation
Methods for Transport of ATM Over MPLS Networks" (draft-ietf-pwe3-atm-encap) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2005-03-11 and has been posted on the "IETF
Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "Nortel Networks Statement about IPR claimed in
draft-ietf-pwe3-atm-encap-07."

The IETF Secretariat