Subject: [PWE3] Draft-delord-pwe3-oam-applications-01.txt

From: "NIGER Philippe RD-RESA-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 18:00:39 +0200

Dear WG members,
Based on the suggestions that the working group provided to us, an
updated version of the draft-delord,..  is available. We are looking to
promote the draft as a Working document during the IETF meeting in
Paris.
We would like to have your comments on it.

Best regards,
Philippe, Vasile & Simon

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-delord-pwe3-oam-applications-0
1.txt 
Abstract 

This document provides requirements and a framework for PWE3 
Operation Administration and Maintenance (OAM).It extends the PWE3 
architecture reference model by including a detailed model of the 
access portion of the network. 
This document targets to provide clarification and applicability 
guidelines for the on going OAM work by describing different 
implementation solutions and detailing the Pros and Cons of each 
solution (section 7). 

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3