Subject: [PWE3] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-frost-pwe3-timing-pw-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:55:43 +0100

Forwarding the I-D announcement for 
draft-frost-pwe3-timing-pw-reqs-00.txt:

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

                 Title                           : Requirements for Pseudo 
Wires carrying Timing and Synchronization 
                 Author(s)               : T. Frost, S. Rodrigues
                 Filename                : 
draft-frost-pwe3-timing-pw-reqs-00.txt
                 Pages                           : 11
                 Date                            : 2005-7-13
 
     This document describes the requirements for the transmission of 
     network timing and synchronization across packet-switched networks 
     using pseudo-wires.  Such services enable the function of real-time, 
     synchronous applications across the asynchronous packet switched 
     network.  In particular, it complements the emulation of TDM bit 
     streams over the packet switched network. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-frost-pwe3-timing-pw-reqs-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
                 "get draft-frost-pwe3-timing-pw-reqs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
                 mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
                 "FILE 
/internet-drafts/draft-frost-pwe3-timing-pw-reqs-00.txt".
 
NOTE:            The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
                 MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use 
this
                 feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the 
"FILE"
                 command.  To decode the response(s), you will need 
"munpack" or
                 a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant 
mail readers
                 exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
                 "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been 
split
                 up into multiple messages), so check your local 
documentation on
                 how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-frost-pwe3-timing-pw-reqs-00.txt> 
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3