Subject: [PWE3] draft-ietf-pwe3-cw-06.txt WG LAST CALL

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 11:36:48 +0100

The CW draft has been significantly changed, so we are putting
it back in WG Last Call for two weeks.

WG Last Call will end 0900 UK on 19th October 2005.

The draft can be found at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-cw-06.txt

and the differences at

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-ietf-pwe3-cw/draft-ietf-pwe3-cw-06-from-05.diff.html

By far the largest change came as a result of the decision
during the IETF/IESG review of the Ethernet draft that the
skip zero sequence number processing should be described in
one document, and should include pseudo-code.

The other changes occur as a result of direct IETF/IESG review
of this document and in particular the gen-art DISCUSS:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=12451&rfc_flag=0

- Stewart

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3