Subject: [PWE3] [Fwd: Posting of IPR Disclosure]

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:43:36 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:45:02 -0500
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Dear Sasha Vainshtein, Yakov Stein:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled
"Structure-Agnostic TDM over Packet (SAToP)" (draft-ietf-pwe3-satop) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2005-10-30 and has been posted on the "IETF
Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "Axerra Networks, Inc.'s statement about IPR claimed in
draft-ietf-pwe3-satop-03.txt."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3