Subject: [PWE3] Discuss comments on IANA-12

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:18:32 +0100

Please can I draw the attention of the WG to the discuss
comments on draft-ietf-pwe3-iana-allocation-12.txt

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=9957&rfc_flag=0

- Stewart

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:59:34 -0700

Hi,

Since the Discuss comments turn out to be going out without
any framing from the telechat discussion of them, I've
just revised mine to make them clearer and give them
a bit more context, so refresh your screen if you looked
right after Stewart's mail :)

Allison

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:28:55 -0700

> right after Stewart's mail :)

Also, FWIW, if the AD or shepherd sends you the
link marked Evaluation Record, instead of the link to the log,
you don't have to see all the large and small revisions of
comments (including ones that have been cleared), which
can be very confusing.   Here's the link to the Evaluation
Record.   The label Evaluation Record is found at the top of 
the page in the tracker.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=print_ballot&ballot_id=1697&filename=draft-ietf-pwe3-iana-allocation

Allison