Subject: [PWE3] [Fwd: Posting of IPR Disclosure]

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:43:55 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:45:36 -0500
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Dear Sasha Vainshtein:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Structure-aware
TDM Circuit Emulation Service over Packet Switched Network (CESoPSN)"
(draft-ietf-pwe3-cesopsn) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2005-10-30
and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights
Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of
the IPR disclosure is "Axerra Networks, Inc.'s statement about IPR claimed in
draft-ietf-pwe3-cesopsn-05.txt."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3