Subject: [PWE3] Protocol Action: 'IANA Allocations for pseudo Wire Edge to Edge Emulation (PWE3)' to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:24:49 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'IANA Allocations for pseudo Wire Edge to Edge Emulation (PWE3) '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-iana-allocation-15.txt> as a BCP

This document is the product of the Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Mark Townsley and Margaret Wasserman.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-iana-allocation-15.txt

- Technical Summary

This document creates and populates the registries needed
by the PWE3 MPLS control and encapsulation drafts that
are in an advanced state of work in progress.

- Working Group Summary

This document has been has considerable industry support.

- Protocol Quality

Implementations and deployments for the protocol already exist
and use these values. This document was reviewed by Margaret Wasserman, Mark
Townsley and Thomas Narten.

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3