Subject: [PWE3] Final Vancouver Minutes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:01:44 +0000

Thanks for all the comments. The updated minutes are attached.

Matthew
(See attached file: PWE3-IETF64- Minutes-01.txt)
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:51:57 -0500

Matthew,

You didn't include the URL from my previous comment on the 
minutes.  While we didn't have the URL available at the time of the 
meeting, it's a useful clarification for anyone reading the minutes 
that wants to read the liaison. I guess I wasn't clear enough that I 
would like the URL reflected in the minutes.  My original comment was:

The MFA Forum liaison statement discussed in the last item in the 
minutes can be found online at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file206.txt .

Thanks,
Andy

----------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:14:45 +0000

Andy,

I already added the URL under the title for Peter's presentation.

Matthew

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Andrew G.      |
|         |           Malis"          |
|         |           <andymalis@comca|
|         |           st.net>         |
|         |           Sent by:        |
|         |           pwe3-bounces@iet|
|         |           f.org           |
|         |                           |
|         |                           |
|         |           21/11/2005 14:51|
|---------+--------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                               |
  |        To:      Matthew BOCCI/GB/ALCATEL@ALCATEL                                                                              |
  |        cc:      [email-masked]                                                                                                 |
  |        Subject: Re: [PWE3] Final Vancouver Minutes                                                                            |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Matthew,

Thanks,
Andy

----------

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:24:28 -0500

Matthew,

Thanks - I missed it there initially, but that's fine.

Cheers,
Andy

-------