Subject: [PWE3] Fwd: IETF Meeting Survey

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 11:12:23 -0600

Folks,
For those that have a few minutes to report on your meeting
experience in Dallas and provide feedback it would be much
appreciated.

Thanks!

-danny

[snip]

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: May 1, 2006 9:24:42 AM MDT
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IETF Meeting Survey

All;
It has been suggested that if I really wanted to get feedback on the  
Meeting Survey (and I do)  I should have it forwarded by the WG  
Chairs to the working groups - so this is a request that you ask  
members of the working groups to complete a short survey that focuses  
primarily, but not exclusively, on their meeting experience in Dallas.
I truly want the info to make the changes members of the community  
want, if possible and greatly appreciate your assistance in this regard.

Those interested in taking the survey can find it at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=649182049947

Thanks
Ray Pelletier
IETF Admininstrative Director

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3