Subject: [PWE3] PW and Transport tunnel mapping at egress

From: Arumugam Vembu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 21:48:15 +0530

Hello,

I need clarification for the following  questions, could be a basic one.
Still any help/pointer would be very much appreciated.

1. At egress side, how to identify a TE/Non-TE Transport LSP over which a
particular PW has been mapped? This is required to program the data plane
with proper ILM operation of Tunnel and PW labels at egress side. The
pwMplsInboundTable entry (pwMplsInboundXcIndex) associated to the tunnel is
a Read-only object, how this would be populated in the control plane?

2. Label stacking using LSR mib.

A transport tunnel(mplsTunnelTable) has been created. Need to map 2 flows
over this tunnel.
    1. From an FTN (mplsFTNTable) and
    2. From an another tunnel (mplsTunnelTable).
How to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,
Arumugam

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 12:47:05 -0400

> a Read-only object, how this would be populated in the control plane?

	There is an explanation of how to do provisioning using
the MIB in the PW-MIB as I recall.

>     2. From an another tunnel (mplsTunnelTable).

	Look at the PW-MPLS-MIB and the PW-MIB for
how to do this.

	--Tom