Subject: [PWE3] IETF 66 Important Dates

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:49:30 -0600

FYI...

  June 12, Monday - Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 09:00 ET (13:00 UTC/GMT)

  June 19, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 09:00 ET (13:00 UTC/GMT)

  June 26, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 09:00 ET
(13:00 UTC/GMT)

Additional important dates available here:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_66.html

Please get Stewart, Matthew and I your requests for slots at the
upcoming meeting ASAP - only a couple received to date.

Thanks!

-danny

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3