Subject: [PWE3] PWE3 mtg @ IETF66

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:47:38 +0100

We need to start planning IETF66.

Please can you submit your slot requests.

Thanks

Stewart

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 14:41:43 +0100

Please CC me on any requests for slots.

Thanks,

Matthew

             Stewart Bryant                                                
             <[email-masked]                                             
             om>                                                        To 
                                       pwe3 <[email-masked]>                
             01/06/2006 16:47                                           cc 
                                       Matthew BOCCI/GB/ALCATEL@ALCATEL,   
                                       Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>     
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [PWE3] PWE3 mtg @ IETF66            

                                                                           

Thanks

Stewart