Subject: [PWE3] Response to MFA Forum Technical Committee Liaison Statement March 2006

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:15:44 +0100

In response to the liaison statement from the MFA sent March 2006
entitled "Liaison Statement: MFA Forum Technical Committee ATM
and Frame Relay to MPLS Control Plane interworking"

https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file279.doc

and the subsequent off-line discussions clarifying the requirement,
we are please to inform you that the following AII code points have been
allocated to your protocol:

AII Type  Length  Description                                Reference
--------  ------  -----------------------------------------  ---------
  0x03	variable  ATM/FR Control Channel                         [MFA]
         1 to 33
  0x04  variable  ATM/FR Signalling Call Reference               [MFA]
         3 to 35

These are registered in Pseudo Wires Name Spaces registry at 
http://www.iana.org/assignments/pwe3-parameters

In order to provide complete tracibility of these code points, please
would you provide us with the definitive reference to the completed
document that defines these AII types so that we can annotate the 
registry accordingly.

As agreed with yourselves we have not allocated AII Types 
identifiers for Frame Relay Port and Connection Identifier or for ATM Port 
and Connection Identifier. Should the need for these additional AII Types become
clearer at some time in the future, please issue a new request.

Regards

Stewart Bryant
PWE3 Registry Designated Expert.

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3