Subject: [PWE3] draft-bryant-pwe3-mpls-transport-00.txt

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:32:21 -0600

Folks,
I've reviewed and considered all the feedback on this document
and believe there is sufficient interest in the WG to accept this
document as a WG item.  I've asked the authors to submit the
next iteration as such, with a heavy focus on addressing feedback
from all comments received thus far.

And as I believe you all know, acceptance of this as a WG item
in no way means there's WG consensus on the current content
of the document, just that the WG in general believes that there
is utility in existence of such a document, and believes some
focus will be to the benefit of PWE3 and the IETF community
in general.

With that, I encourage your participation in turning this into a
work item that will prove useful to the entire community.

Thanks!

-danny

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3