Subject: [PWE3] Pseudo Wire RFC's

From: "JOHN ALLEGRA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 16:43:27 -0600

Hello,

Can you let me know when you thing when the RFC and Transmission numbers
will be assigned for the following drafts:

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mib-10.txt
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-10.txt
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-mib-08.txt
> 
What does this mean: "This Internet-Draft will expire on August 10,
2007"?

Also, are more changes being proposed or are they final?

Thanks,
John Allegra
Adtran, Inc.
602-687-1607
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3