Subject: [PWE3] Draft Chicago agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:46:27 +0100

All,

Here is the draft agenda for the PWE3 meeting in Chicago.

Please let me know if I have missed anything or if you have any other
comments or corrections.

Regards,

Matthew

MONDAY, July 23rd, 2007 - 13:00 - 15:00
-----------------------------------
CHAIRS: Danny McPherson & Stewart Bryant

15 mins WG Status and Update - Chairs

5 mins - Pseudowire Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV) A
Control
Channel for Pseudowires - Tom Nadeau ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-14.txt

5 mins - MS-PW Requirements - Luca Martini ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-requirements-05.txt

5 mins - Dynamic Placement of Multi Segment Pseudo Wires - Luca Martini
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-05.txt

10 mins - Preferential Forwarding Status Bit Definition - Mustapha Aissaoui
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muley-dutta-pwe3-redundancy-bit-00.txt

15 mins - T-MPLS Report - Stewart Bryant ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-00.txt
https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/345/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/344/

15 mins - PTP over MPLS - Roh Cohen ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ronc-ptp-mpls-00.txt

15 mins - 802.1ah Pseudowire - Luca Martini ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-pwe3-802.1ah-pw-00.txt

15 mins - Setup and Manage PBB-based Tunnels with PWE3 Mechanism - Ping Pan
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pan-pwe3-pbb-tunnels-00.txt

----------------------------------------
Matthew Bocci
IP Division,
Alcatel-Lucent Telecom Limited, Registered Office: Christchurch Way,
Greenwich, London SE10 0AG.
Registered in England & Wales number 02650571
-----------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3