Subject: [PWE3] IETF70 PWE3 Agenda

From: "BOCCI Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:30:54 +0100

All,

Here is the draft agenda for the PWE3 meeting in Vancouver. I have also
uploaded this to the IETF meeting materials page.

Please can presenters send me their slides by noon GMT on Friday 31st
November.

Please let me know if you have any comments/corrections/additions.

Best regards,

Matthew

MONDAY, December 3rd, 2007 - 15:20 - 17:20
-----------------------------------
CHAIRS: Danny McPherson & Stewart Bryant

15 mins WG Status and Update - Chairs

15 mins - PW Redundancy - Marc Lasserre
([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-muley-dutta-pwe3-redundancy-bit-02.t
xt
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-muley-pwe3-pw-redundancy-02.txt

10 mins - VCCV-BFD - Tom Nadeau ([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-bfd-00

10 mins - Pseudowire Emulation MPLS PSN Congestion Status Bit - Matthew
Bocci ([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-bocci-martini-pwe3-psn-congestion-bi
t-00.txt

10 mins - Load Balancing Fat MPLS Pseudowires - Joerg Kuechemann
([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-filsfils-fat-pw-00

10 Mins - Dynamic Update of PW parameters (v00) - Frederic Jounay
([email-masked]) -
http://www.tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-jounay-pwe3-dynamic-pw-update-00
.txt 

10 mins - P2MP PW Requirements v01 - Frederic Jounay
([email-masked])
http://www.tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements
-01 
Since the draft introduce a new service terminology, I'm probably going
to ask a time slot also in L2VPN)

10 mins - PMP PW Signaling and Auto-Discovery in L2VPNs - Rahul
Aggarwal([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/l2vpn/draft-raggarwa-l2vpn-p2mp-pw-00.txt

10 mins - T-MPLS Update - Stewart bryant ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: "BOCCI Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:11:21 +0100

That should read Friday 30th November !
 
Matthew

________________________________

	From: BOCCI Matthew 
	Sent: 21 November 2007 14:31
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [PWE3] IETF70 PWE3 Agenda

	All, 

	Here is the draft agenda for the PWE3 meeting in Vancouver. I
have also uploaded this to the IETF meeting materials page.

	Please can presenters send me their slides by noon GMT on Friday
31st November. 

	Please let me know if you have any
comments/corrections/additions. 

	Best regards, 

	Matthew 

	
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-muley-dutta-pwe3-redundancy-bit-02.t
xt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-muley-dutta-pwe3-redundancy-bit-02.
txt>  
	
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-muley-pwe3-pw-redundancy-02.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-muley-pwe3-pw-redundancy-02.txt>  

	10 mins - VCCV-BFD - Tom Nadeau ([email-masked]) 
	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-bfd-00
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-bfd-00>  

	10 mins - Pseudowire Emulation MPLS PSN Congestion Status Bit -
Matthew Bocci ([email-masked]) 
	
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-bocci-martini-pwe3-psn-congestion-bi
t-00.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-bocci-martini-pwe3-psn-congestion-b
it-00.txt>  

	10 mins - Load Balancing Fat MPLS Pseudowires - Joerg Kuechemann
([email-masked]) 
	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-filsfils-fat-pw-00
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-filsfils-fat-pw-00>  

	10 Mins - Dynamic Update of PW parameters (v00) - Frederic
Jounay ([email-masked]) - 
	
http://www.tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-jounay-pwe3-dynamic-pw-update-00
.txt
<http://www.tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-jounay-pwe3-dynamic-pw-update-0
0.txt>  

http://www.tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements
-01
<http://www.tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirement
s-01>  
	Since the draft introduce a new service terminology, I'm
probably going to ask a time slot also in L2VPN) 

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/l2vpn/draft-raggarwa-l2vpn-p2mp-pw-00.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/l2vpn/draft-raggarwa-l2vpn-p2mp-pw-00.txt>