Subject: [PWE3] Notification for draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-01.txt

From: "JOUNAY Frederic RD-RESA-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:11:41 +0100

The subject draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. It has been submitted to the PWE3 Working Group.

      Title       : Use Cases and signaling requirements for
Point-to-Multipoint PW 
      Author(s)   : F.Jounay, et al.
      Filename    : draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-01.txt
      Pages       : 18
      Date        : 2007-11-20

Abstract
   
   This document provides some use cases advocating for the definition 
   of a unidirectional Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire (P2MP PW) and its 
   relevant Virtual Private P2MP Multicast Service (VPMS). Based on
these use 
   cases it also presents a set of requirements for the set up and 
   maintenance of P2MP PW, proposed as guidelines for possible
solutions.   

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-01.
txt

Comments and discussions are requested on the mailing list. A
presentation is planned at the Vancouver IETF.

Best regards,

Frederic

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3