Subject: [PWE3] Notification for draft-jounay-pwe3-dynamic-pw-update-00.txt

From: "JOUNAY Frederic RD-RESA-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:11:20 +0100

The subject draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. It has been submitted to the PWE3 Working Group.

      Title       : Dynamic Update of PW Parameters 
      Author(s)   : F.Jounay, et al.
      Filename    : draft-jounay-pwe3-dynamic-pw-update-00.txt
      Pages       : 15
      Date        : 2007-11-12

Abstract
   
   This draft aims at providing a generic solution for updating PW 
   characteristics (interface parameters, label) on-the-fly without 
   service interruption. The document specifies a new generic PWE 
   control protocol mechanism called the PW Update. A PW Update LDP 
   sub-TLV is defined for that purpose. It defines the signaling 
   extension and describes the procedures to dynamically update the PW 
   parameters. A use case is provided for CESoPSN PWs.
   
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/draft-jounay-pwe3-dynamic-pw-update-00.txt

Comments and discussions are requested on the mailing list. A
presentation is planned at the Vancouver IETF.

Best regards,

Frederic

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3