Subject: [PWE3] PROTO Statement: draft-ietf-pwe3-enet-mib-13

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:28:32 -0700

PROTO Statement: draft-ietf-pwe3-enet-mib-13

The PWE3 Chairs would like to request Standards Track publication
of this document.

(1.a)  Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Has the
     assignment has been made, the RFC Editor is asked to replace "XXXX"
    (here and in the MIB module) with the assigned value and to remove
    this note.
---

    (1.j)  Has the Document Shepherd verified that sections of the
           document that are written in a formal language, such as XML
           code, BNF rules, MIB definitions, etc., validate correctly in
           an automated checker?

No, although we have verified this with the authors.  We have
also initiated MIB Doctor review on this document.

    (1.k)  The IESG approval announcement includes a Document
           Announcement Write-Up.  Please provide such a Document
           Announcement Writeup?  Recent examples can be found in the
           "Action" announcements for approved documents.  The approval
           announcement contains the following sections:

           Technical Summary

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling SONET/SDH
circuits over a Packet Switch Network (PSN).

           Working Group Summary

This document has been reviewed by the experts in the PWE3 WG
and there are no outstanding issues.

           Protocol Quality

This is a very simple and well written, no protocol issues are
anticipated and no outstanding technical issues exist..

           Personnel
              Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?

Danny McPherson ([email-masked])

              Who is the Responsible Area Director?

Mark Townsley ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3