Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Managed Objects for ATM over Packet Switched Network (PSN)
	Author(s)	: T. Nadeau
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-04.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2008-2-22
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling ATM
   Pseudowire (PW) carrying ATM cells over Packet Switch Network (PSN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3