Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-segmented-pw-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Segmented Pseudo Wire
	Author(s)	: L. Martini
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-segmented-pw-07.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 2008-2-25
	
This document describes how to connect pseudo wires (PW) between two
   distinct PW control planes or PSN domains. The PW control planes may
   belong to independent autonomous systems, or the PSN technology is
   heterogeneous, or a PW might need to be aggregated at a specific PSN
   point. The PW packet data units are simply switched from one PW to
   another without changing the PW payload.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-segmented-pw-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pwe3-segmented-pw-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3