Subject: [PWE3] Draft Philly agenda

From: "BOCCI Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:33:27 +0100

Folks,

Please find attached the draft agenda for Philadelphia. Note that our
scheduled slot has changed to Monday at 15:20.

Please let me know if you have any comments/additions.

Matthew

Monday, March 10th, 2008 - 15:20 - 17:20
----------------------------------------
CHAIRS: Danny McPherson & Stewart Bryant

15 mins WG Status and Update - Chairs

10 mins - MPLS & Ethernet OAM Interworking - Dinesh Mohan
([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-mohan-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-00.txt

10 mins - LDP AII Reachability - Frederick Jounay
([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-delord-jounay-pwe3-ldp-aii-reachability-0
0.txt

10 mins - Conversation Hashing for Pseudowires - Vach Kompella
([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-vkompella-pwe3-hash-label-00.txt

20 mins - T-MPLS Update - Stewart bryant ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3