Subject: [PWE3] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-02]

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 15:50:52 +0000

This is just a refresh, with updated references (to get through nits) 
and author affiliation change. There are no technical changes.

We need to figure out what to do with the draft in the light of various 
discussions with ITU-T, in the meanwhile I just did the minimum to keep 
it alive.

Stewart

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-02
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 07:43:01 -0800 (PST)

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-02.txt has been successfuly submitted by Stewart Bryant and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Application of Ethernet Pseudowires to MPLS Transport Networks
Creation_date:	 2008-02-08
WG ID:		 pwe3
Number_of_pages: 13

Abstract:
A requirement has been identified by the operator community for the
transparent carriage of the MPLS network of one party over the MPLS
network of another party.  This document describes an IETF-
recommended method of satisfying this need using the existing RFC4448
PWE3 Ethernet pseudowire standard.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3