Subject: [PWE3] Help

From: mike winslow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:02:58 -0500

Unsubscribe

********************************************************************************
All electronic messages sent and received by Stifel Nicolaus
Associates are subject to review by Stifel Nicolaus.  Stifel Nicolaus
may retain and reproduce electronic messages for state, federal, or
other regulatory agencies as required by applicable law.  
IMPORTANT: Please do not use e-mail to request or authorize the
purchase or sale of any security or commodity, send fund transfer
instructions, or otherwise conduct any securities transactions.  Any 
requests, orders, instructions, or time-sensitive messages sent by
e-mail cannot be accepted or processed by Stifel Nicolaus.  The 
accuracy of any information sent by Stifel Nicolaus through e-mail 
cannot be warranted or guaranteed by Stifel Nicolaus or its affiliates.
 
Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated
Member NYSE & SIPC
Headquarters:  501 N. Broadway, St. Louis, MO   63102
314-342-2000
********************************************************************************

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3