Subject: [PWE3] some of the IANA values for draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:05:19 +0000

I propose that we make the following value allocations for
draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-07.txt

The following entry needs to be added to the Pseudowire PW Type
Registry:

PW type  Description           Reference
0x001F   FC Port Mode          [FC-encap]

The following entries need to be added to the Pseudowire Interface
Parameters Sub-TLV type Registry

Parameter  ID Length  Description                  Reference
0x12       4          SR Poll Timeout (T1)         [FC-encap]
0x13       4          SR Response Timeout (T2)     [FC-encap]
0x14       4          SR Poll Retries (N2)         [FC-encap]
0x15       4          SR Window Size (k)           [FC-encap]

In both cases the reference [FC-encap] refers to this document.

If anyone knows of a clash with another of our drafts, please
let me know.

Thanks

Stewart

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3