Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-puri-pwe3-ib-encap-00.txt

From: Vikas Puri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:14:05 -0400

All,

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

This draft is targeted for the PWE3 Working Group of the IETF. We
welcome

your comments on this draft.

Title           :Encapsulation Methods for Transport of
InfiniBand

over MPLS Networks

Author(s)  : S.Shelvapille, V. Puri

Filename   : draft-puri-pwe3-ib-encap-00.txt

Pages        : 17

Date          : 2008-09-08

An InfiniBand(IB) pseudowire (PW) is used to carry InfiniBand

frames over an MPLS network. This enables service providers to

offer "emulated" InfiniBand services over existing MPLS networks.

This document specifies the encapsulation of InfiniBand PDUs within

a pseudowire. It also specifies how islands of IB fabrics can be

connected via PWs to form a single IB subnet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-puri-pwe3-ib-encap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3