Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-mib-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Managed Objects for TDM over Packet Switched Network (PSN)
	Author(s)       : O. Nicklass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-mib-11.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2008-10-21

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for pseudo wire
encapsulation for structured or unstructured TDM (T1, E1, T3, E3)
circuits over a Packet Switch Network (PSN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-mib-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3