Subject: [PWE3] RFC 5254 on Requirements for Multi-Segment Pseudowire Emulation Edge-to-Edge (PWE3)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:46:26 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5254

        Title:      Requirements for Multi-Segment Pseudowire Emulation 
                    Edge-to-Edge (PWE3) 
        Author:     N. Bitar, Ed.,
                    M. Bocci, Ed.,
                    L. Martini, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       October 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      27
        Characters: 64584
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-requirements-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5254.txt

This document describes the necessary requirements to allow a service
provider to extend the reach of pseudowires across multiple domains.
These domains can be autonomous systems under one provider
administrative control, IGP areas in one autonomous system, different
autonomous systems under the administrative control of two or more
service providers, or administratively established pseudowire
domains.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3