Subject: [PWE3] Protocol Action: 'Managed Objects for ATM over Packet Switched Network (PSN)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:12:38 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Managed Objects for ATM over Packet Switched Network (PSN) '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Mark Townsley and Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-06.txt

   Technical Summary

 This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
 Information Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in
 the Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects
 for modeling ATM Pseudowire (PW) carrying ATM cells over Packet
 Switch Network (PSN) as defined in RFC 4717 and RFC 4816.

         Working Group Summary

This document has been reviewed by the experts in the PWE3 WG
and there are no outstanding issues.

         Protocol Quality

This is a very simple and well written, no protocol issues are
anticipated and no outstanding technical issues exist..

         Personnel
           Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?

Danny McPherson ([email-masked])

            Who is the Responsible Area Director?

Mark Townsley ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3