Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Encapsulation Methods for Transport of Fibre Channel frames Over MPLS Networks
	Author(s)	: M. Roth, M. Tsurusawa, R. Solomon, D. Zelig
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-09.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2009-1-16
	
A Fibre Channel pseudowire (PW) is used to carry Fibre Channel frames 
   over an MPLS network. This enables service providers to offer 
   "emulated" Fibre Channel services over existing MPLS networks. This 
   document specifies the encapsulation of Fibre Channel PDUs within a 
   pseudowire. It also specifies the common procedures for using a PW to 
   provide a Fibre Channel service. The mechanisms controlling the 
   reliable transport of Fibre Channel PW over MPLS networks are 
   specified in a companion document [FC-flow].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3