Subject: Re: [PWE3] PWE3 FC editors needed

From: Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 10:52:31 -0600

Stewart, 

I can do it. I am pretty familiar with Fibre Channel and have been a
participant to the T11 meetings in the past. 

Linda Dunbar

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Stewart Bryant
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:53 AM
To: pwe3
Subject: [PWE3] PWE3 FC editors needed

The two fiber channel drafts:

draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap
draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-flow

have long expired. They need to be updated to take into account comments 
from the chairs and the taken through the publications process. We could 
remove them from the work program, but there are ANSI T11 documents that 
point to these drafts, and it is these documents that define the 
relevant PW codepoints.

I am looking for a volunteer who is familiar with the technology to take 
over the editorship of these documents WG.

If there is anyone that wishes to volunteer, please can they contact the 
chairs off list.

Thanks

Stewart

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3