Subject: [PWE3] PWE3 Slots for IETF 78 - Maastricht

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 14:01:39 -0400

Hi All,
Please let me know if you would like a time slot for the PWE3 meeting during
IETF 78.  Please reply to this email with the desired duration, topic/draft
title, and presenter for each slot requested.

Note: The agenda for IETF78 is very tight, please consider this when
requesting a slot.

Thanks!
Dave 

IMPORTANT DATES
===============

2010-07-05 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2010-07-12 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PDT
(24:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2010-07-14 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT (24:00
UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

2010-07-16 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00
PDT (24:00 UTC).

2010-07-19 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT (24:00
UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

2010-07-19 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PDT (24:00
UTC).

2010-07-23 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at 17:00
local Maastricht time (08:00 PDT, 15:00 UTC).

2010-07-25 - 2010-07-30: 78th IETF Meeting in Maastricht, Netherlands.

---

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:04:13 -0400

Hi All,
Below is the meeting date, time and location that just came through.
We only have one session this meeting so please consider this when
requesting a slot.
Thanks!
Dave

PWE3 Session 1 (2.5 hours)
Tuesday, Morning Session I 0900-1130
Room Name: Brussels/Paris

On 6/24/10 2:01 PM, "David Sinicrope" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 2010-07-16 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00 PDT
> (24:00 UTC).
>