Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-segmented-pw-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 15:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Segmented Pseudowire
	Author(s)       : L. Martini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-segmented-pw-15.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2010-06-03

This document describes how to connect pseudowires (PW) between two
or more distinct PW control planes or PSN domains. The PW control
planes may belong to independent autonomous systems, or the PSN
technology is heterogeneous, or a PW might need to be aggregated at a
specific PSN point. The PW packet data units are simply switched from
one PW to another without changing the PW payload.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-segmented-pw-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.