Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MPLS and Ethernet OAM Interworking
	Author(s)	: R. Qiu, D. Mohan, N. Bitar, S. DeLord, P. Niger, A. Sajassi
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-03.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2010-7-12
	
This document specifies the mapping of defect states between
Ethernet Attachment Circuits (ACs) and associated Ethernet
Pseudowires (PWs) connected in accordance to the PWE3 architecture
[RFC3985] to realize an end-to-end emulated Ethernet service. This
document augments the mapping of defect states between a PW and
associated AC of the end-to-end emulated service in [PW-OAM-MSG-
MAP]. In [PW-OAM-MSG-MAP], Ethernet OAM was not covered due to lack
of Ethernet OAM maturity. However, since then, [Y.1731] and
[802.1ag] have been completed, and this document specifies the
mapping of defect states between Ethernet ACs and corresponding
Ethernet PWs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.