Subject: [PWE3] New Liaison Statement, "LS322 - MPLS-TP equipment and management -> PWE3"

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 07:10:55 +0800

I would like to call the PWE3 working group's attention to the
enclosed liaison statement from ITU-T SG15. SG15 is requesting
comments on four documents that are in their equivalent of working
group last call. The due date is 21 November for the comments, so
please reply to the pwe3 list with any comments you may have by 13
November (the beginning of the IETF meeting in Taipei), and I'll roll
the comments up into a return liaison during IETF week.

Thanks,
Andy

On 9/15/2011 6:12 , "Liaison Statement Management Tool" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Title: LS322 - MPLS-TP equipment and management -> PWE3
Submission Date: 2011-09-14
URL of the IETF Web page: /liaison/1095/
Please reply by 2011-11-21
From: ITU-T SG 15  (Greg Jones <[email-masked]>)
To: Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge ([email-masked],
[email-masked])
Cc:
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]
Reponse Contact: [email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]
Technical Contact:
[email-masked],[email-masked],huub.van.helvoort@hu
awei.com,[email-masked],[email-masked]
Purpose: For comment

Body: Q9/15 is continuing to develop Recommendations ITU-T G.8121
³Characteristics of MPLS-TP equipment functional blocks², ITU-T G.8121.1
³Characteristics of MPLS-TP equipment functional blocks supporting
G.8113.1/Y.1372.1² and ITU-T G.8121.2 ³Characteristics of MPLS-TP
equipment functional blocks supporting G.8113.2/Y.1372.2².  Q14/15 is
continuing to develop Recommendation ITU-T G.8151 ³Management aspects of
the MPLS-TP network element².  Since we intend to consent these four draft
Recommendations at the December 2011 SG15 meeting, we request your
comments on these documents.

Attach: WD44r6, WD45r1, WD46r3, WD11r2.

Attachment(s):

   LS322 - MPLS-TP equipment and management - pdf body
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file1264.pdf

   LS322 - MPLS-TP equipment and management -> Attach1
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file1265.pdf

   LS322 - MPLS-TP equipment and management -> Attach2
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file1266.pdf

   LS322 - MPLS-TP equipment and management -> Attach3
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file1267.pdf

   LS322 - MPLS-TP equipment and management -> Attach4
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file1268.pdf

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:24:47 +0800

On re-reading the liaison, it was addressed to both PWE3 and MPLS, so
comments can go to either list, and I'll work with the MPLS chairs to
put together a joint response.

Cheers,
Andy

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 7:10 AM, Andrew G. Malis <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> pwe3 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3
>