Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:17:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudowire Status for Static Pseudowires
	Author(s)       : Luca Martini
                          George Swallow
                          Giles Heron
                          Matthew Bocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-08.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-09-28

   This document specifies a mechanism to signal Pseudowire (PW) status
   messages using an PW associated channel (ACh). Such a mechanism is
   suitable for use where no PW dynamic control plane exits, known as
   static PWs, or where a Terminating Provider Edge (T-PE) needs to send
   a PW status message directly to a far end T-PE. The mechanism allows
   PW OAM message mapping and PW redundancy to operate on static PWs.
   This document also updates rfc5885 in the case when BFD is used to
   convey PW status signaling information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-08.txt