Subject: Re: [PWE3] Fwd: PWE3 WG adoption and IPR poll for draft-stein-pwe3-congcons-01.pdf

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:22:20 +0100

Andrew,

[This time adding the list]

No IPR from my side.

As Yaakov said, with no new mechanism, applying any IPR would be 
rather miraculous.

Bob

PS. SOrry for delay replying - I was travelling then on leave when 
first msg was sent and haven't caught up yet.

At 15:47 17/08/2012, Andrew G. Malis wrote:
>Authors,
>
>I would very much like to publicly complete this WG adoption poll, but
>I have not yet heard from Yaakov and Bob regarding IPR. Please respond
>on the list at your earliest convenience.
>
>Thanks,
>Andy
>
>---------- Forwarded message ----------
>From: Andrew G. Malis <[email-masked]>
>Date: Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM
>Subject: PWE3 WG adoption and IPR poll for draft-stein-pwe3-congcons-01.pdf
>To: [email-masked]
>
>
>Given the support shown both in this week's meeting and on the list,
>and that this has been a long-standing item on the PWE3 WG charter,
>the chairs would like to poll the WG for the adoption of
>https://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-stein-pwe3-congcons-01.pdf as a
>working group draft. Please reply to this email whether or not you
>support adoption of this draft. Reasons are not required, but are
>helpful for the WG. If you've already shown support on the list for
>the draft, that support has been noted and does not need to be
>repeated.
>
>(Note that we refer to the pdf version of this draft rather than the
>text version, as the pdf version contains non-ASCII figures that are
>not visible in the text version.)
>
>Coincidentally, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that
>applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in
>compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for
>more details).
>
>If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond
>to this email whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. The
>draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from each
>author and contributor.
>
>If you are on the PWE3 WG email list but are not listed as an author
>or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware
>of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF
>rules.
>
>This will be a two-week poll, ending 17 August.
>
>Thanks,
>Andy and Matthew

________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                                BT Innovate & Design