Subject: [PWE3] PWE3 WG adoption and IPR poll for draft-stein-pwe3-congcons-01.pdf

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 09:14:33 -0700

Given the support shown both in this week's meeting and on the list,
and that this has been a long-standing item on the PWE3 WG charter,
the chairs would like to poll the WG for the adoption of
https://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-stein-pwe3-congcons-01.pdf as a
working group draft. Please reply to this email whether or not you
support adoption of this draft. Reasons are not required, but are
helpful for the WG. If you've already shown support on the list for
the draft, that support has been noted and does not need to be
repeated.

(Note that we refer to the pdf version of this draft rather than the
text version, as the pdf version contains non-ASCII figures that are
not visible in the text version.)

Coincidentally, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that
applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for
more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond
to this email whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. The
draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from each
author and contributor.

If you are on the PWE3 WG email list but are not listed as an author
or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware
of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF
rules.

This will be a two-week poll, ending 17 August.

Thanks,
Andy and Matthew

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 14:27:24 -0400

As I indicated in the Vancouver meeting, I strongly support pwe3 WG adoption
of this draft (which should not come as a surprise, since I'm a co-author).

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Thanks,
--David

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Andrew
> G. Malis
> Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 12:15 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [PWE3] PWE3 WG adoption and IPR poll for draft-stein-pwe3-congcons-
> 01.pdf
> 
> _______________________________________________
> pwe3 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: "Shahram Davari" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 20:47:51 +0000

Support.

Regards,
Shahram

---

From: "Dutta, Pranjal K (Pranjal)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 09:20:48 +0530

Support.

Thanks,
Pranjal

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Andrew G. Malis
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 9:15 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [PWE3] PWE3 WG adoption and IPR poll for draft-stein-pwe3-congcons-01.pdf

Thanks,
Andy and Matthew

---

From: Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:51:02 +0000

No IPR from my side.

In fact, considering that we are claiming that no new mechanism is needed,
it would be hard to imagine any IPR claim here.

Y(J)S

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew G. Malis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Subject: PWE3 WG adoption and IPR poll for draft-stein-pwe3-congcons-01.pdf
To: [email-masked]

Thanks,
Andy and Matthew

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:58:13 -0400

This ends the WG adoption poll for draft-stein-pwe3-congcons-01.pdf -
we have a new working group draft. Authors, please submit
draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons-00.pdf and .txt.

Thanks,
Andy