Subject: [PWE3] Milestones changed for pwe3 WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 06:06:13 -0700

Changed milestone "PWE3 WG started, organize editing teams.", set due
date to May 2001 from May 2001.

Changed milestone "Hold interim meeting, including discussion of
priority of service-specific documents and consider pruning some
deliverables", set due date to May 2001 from May 2001.

Changed milestone "PW Requirements Document Last Call", set due date
to July 2003 from July 2003.

Changed milestone "TDM Circuit Documents Last Call", set due date to
October 2003 from October 2003.

Changed milestone "ATM Documents Last Call", set due date to October
2003 from October 2003.

Changed milestone "Fragmentation LC", set due date to January 2004
from January 2004.

Changed milestone "TDM Requirements LC", set due date to January 2004
from January 2004.

Changed milestone "SONET Documents Last Call", set due date to
February 2004 from February 2004.

Changed milestone "TDM Documents Last Call", set due date to March
2004 from March 2004.

Changed milestone "Frame Relay Documents Last Call", set due date to
April 2004 from April 2004.

Changed milestone "Wildcard FEC LC", set due date to May 2006 from May
2006.

Changed milestone "Multi-Segment Architecture LC", set due date to
July 2008 from July 2008.

Changed milestone "Basic Pseudowire MIBs LC", set due date to July
2008 from July 2008.

Changed milestone "PW Protection and Restoration Requirements LC", set
due date to December 2008 from December 2008.

Changed milestone "PW Protection and Restoration Architecture", set
due date to March 2009 from March 2009.

Changed milestone "Multipath PW LC", set due date to March 2009 from
March 2009.

Changed milestone "Generic Associated Channel Header LC", set due date
to March 2009 from March 2009.

Changed milestone "PW Protection and Restoration LC", set due date to
July 2009 from July 2009.

Changed milestone "Dynamic MS PW LC", set due date to August 2012 from
August 2012, resolved as "Done", added draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw
to milestone.

Changed milestone "Congestion Considerations", set due date to
September 2013 from December 2012, added
draft-ietf-pwe3-congestion-frmwk to milestone.

Changed milestone "Additional VCCV Channel Type using the GAL", set
due date to June 2014 from September 2012.

Changed milestone "VCCV capability negotiation for MPLS-TP OAM tools",
set due date to June 2014 from September 2012, added
draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv to milestone.

Changed milestone "Multisegment PW MIB", set due date to June 2014
from December 2012.

Changed milestone "P2MP Requirements LC", set due date to June 2014
from December 2012, added draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Security Considerations LC", set due date to
September 2014 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "P2MP PW Signaling (root initiated)", set due date
to September 2014 from December 2012, added draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw to
milestone.

Changed milestone "P2MP PW Signaling (leaf initiated)", set due date
to November 2014 from December 2012.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/charter/