Subject: [PWE3] Updated agenda for Thursday

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:29:11 +0200

There seems to be a bug in the IETF tools that is preventing us from
uploading a revised agenda for Thursday. Meanwhile, I've included it below.
All slides have been received, thanks to the presenters!!!!

Cheers,
Andy

---------

**********************************************************************
IETF 87 PWE3 - Thursday, July 12, 2013 - 17:00 - 18:30  Potsdam 3
(55/90 min allocated)
**********************************************************************
Chairs: Matthew Bocci and Andy Malis
Secretary: David Sinicrope
(x = slide sets NOT received as of July 30 16:30 Central Europe Time)

1. 15 min - Agenda bash, WG Agenda and Status - Andy MALIS and Matthew BOCCI

2. 10 min - PW Endpoint Fast Failure Protection - Yimin SHEN
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-shen-pwe3-endpoint-fast-protection-04.txt
Objectives: To present the updates in the new rev, and pursue acceptance as
a WG draft.

3. 10 min - Dynamic Placement of Multi Segment Pseudowires - Loa ANDERSSON
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-17.txt
Objectives: To present an update on the draft and explain how a non-wg
document
shepherd guides a standards track wg document into and through IESG review
and
RFC Editor editing.

4. 10 min - ICCP Application TLVs for VPN Route Label Sharing - Mingui ZHANG
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zhang-pwe3-iccp-label-sharing-00.txt
Objectives:  Need direction from the WG on the draft.
Note: This draft depends on another draft: Label Sharing for Fast PE
Protection
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zhang-l3vpn-label-sharing-00.txt

5. 5 min - Keyed IPv6 Tunnel - Giles HERON
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-mkonstan-keyed-ip-tunnel-00
Objective: Notify the WG of the draft's existence and intent to address it
in L2TPEXT (i.e., heads up)

6. 5 min - Liaison statement on clarifying Point to Multi Point (P2MP)
combinations (to IETF PWE3 and MPLS WGs) - David SINICROPE
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2013-07-23-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-liaison-statement-on-clarifying-point-to-multi-point-p2mp-combinations-to-ietf-pwe3-and-mpls-wgs-attachment-1.pdf
Objective: Explain request from the ITU-T SG15 and note intention to reply

**********************************************************************
Overflow (Will be presented if time permits.)
**********************************************************************

xx. - None currently

**********************************************************************
REMOTE INFORMATION FOR THE PWE3 SESSION(S)
**********************************************************************
Remote Participation Info:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/87/remote-participation.html
- No WebEx
- Audio will be on: http://ietf87streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf876.m3u
- Jabber room is "pwe3"