Subject: [PWE3] PWE3 Working Group last call for draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:54:11 -0400

PWE3ers,

This begins a two-week working group last call for
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv-01 .

Please send comments on this draft by replying to this message and
including the pwe3 list. The chairs would appreciate indications that the
draft has been read and agreement that it is ready for publication,
even if you don't have other comments.

Coincidentally, we are also polling for knowledge of IPR that
applies to this draft to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378
for more details). To date, there have been no IPR declarations on this
draft.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond
to this email whether or not you are aware of any additional IPR. The
draft will not be forwarded to the IESG until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the PWE3 WG email list but are not listed as an author
or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware
of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF
rules.

This WG last call will conclude on 9 October 2013.

Thanks,
Andy