Subject: [PWE3] Restart: Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-02

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 14:03:16 +0200

MPLS, KARP and PWE3 working groups,

We started a working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-
crypto-auth lastt week. However I made a mistake when sending it
out, in addition to the MPLS wg it should also have gone to KARP.
I think it could also be of interest for PWE3.

I've therefore extended the the wglc until Sep 20 to give KARP and
PWE3 a chance to comment.

However the comments should be sent to [email-masked].

/Loa
for the mpls wg co-chairs

---------------------------original message -------------------------

Working Group,

this is to start a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-02.

Please send your comment to working group mailing lists ([email-masked]).

We did an IPR poll on this document prior to accepting it as
a working group document. All the authors responded to the IPR poll
that they are not aware of IPR's relating to this document.

There are no IPRs disclosed against this document.

The working group last call will end Friday September 13, 2913.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 14:06:33 +0000

Hi Loa, 
This version includes all my comments as well as the discussion of key length similar to what I added to RFC 6506Bis. I'm happy with the draft. 
Thanks,
Acee 

On Sep 6, 2013, at 8:03 AM, Loa Andersson wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> karp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/karp

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:28:23 +0800

Working Groups,

This working group last call has been closed.

Authors,

There were comments sent to the mpls wg mailing list can you make sure
that these comments are addressed.

There were also been (at least a start of) a discussion on the karp wg
mailing, can you please close loops with the participants of that
discussion to see if there are additional comments as compared to the
ones that were sent to the mpls mailing list.

We have also requested an RTG-directorate review of the document, but
have not seen it yet, as soon as the review show up (should be sent to
the mailing lists) please address these comments also.

/Loa

--