Subject: [PWE3] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-o-pw-03.txt> (Transport of TRILL Using Pseudowires) to Proposed Standard

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 15:56:12 -0500

Hi,

The following IETF Last Call may be of interest to some PWE3 WG participants.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-o-pw-03.txt> (Transport of TRILL
Using Pseudowires) to Proposed Standard
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Transparent Interconnection of
Lots of Links WG (trill) to consider the following document:
- 'Transport of TRILL Using Pseudowires'
  <draft-ietf-trill-o-pw-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-12-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies how to interconnect a pair of TRILL
   (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) switch ports using
   pseudowires under existing TRILL and PWE3 (Pseudowire Emulation End-
   to-End) standards.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-o-pw/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-o-pw/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.