Subject: [PWE3] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv-03.txt> (VCCV MPLS-TP Connectivity Verification (CV) Capability Advertisement) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 08:45:38 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to
Edge WG (pwe3) to consider the following document:
- 'VCCV MPLS-TP Connectivity Verification (CV) Capability Advertisement'
  <draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-01-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies how use of proactive Connectivity
   Verification (CV), Continuity Check (CC), and Remote Defect
   Indication (RDI) for the MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) affects
   operation and management function election for Pseudowire (PW)
   Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.