Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 21:42:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : VCCV MPLS-TP Connectivity Verification (CV) Capability Advertisement
        Author          : Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-12-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies how use of proactive Connectivity
   Verification (CV), Continuity Check (CC), and Remote Defect
   Indication (RDI) for the MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) affects
   operation and management function election for Pseudowire (PW)
   Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/