Subject: [Qlog] qlog draft-01 : release candidate : feedback request

From: Robin MARX <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 11:52:08 +0200

Hello everyone,

and welcome to the qlog mailing list.
It has been quite silent here since we opened the mailing list, but we have
been making quite a bit of progress nonetheless.

During the last IETF, we had just submitted draft-00 of the two qlog
documents (1 for the main schema, 1 for the QUIC and HTTP/3 specific event
definitions).

Now, we have a mature version of draft-01 ready.
However, before submitting that to the datatracker and have people start
implementing, I would like to solicit feedback here first.

The new drafts can be found at:
https://quiclog.github.io/internet-drafts/#go.draft-marx-quic-logging-main-schema.html

Feedback is welcome here on the list, but also via the github issues on the
repository (https://github.com/quiclog/internet-drafts/issues).

I would prefer to submit draft-01 to the datatracker by next week Monday
(the 14th) so if feedback could reach us by then, that would be great.

I will also be present in Singapore next month and hope to have some more
discussions about especially the security and privacy aspects of this
proposal with you there.

Thank you in advance and with best regards,
Robin

-- 

Robin Marx
PhD researcher - web performance
Expertise centre for Digital Media

T +32(0)11 26 84 79 - GSM +32(0)497 72 86 94

www.uhasselt.be
Universiteit Hasselt - Campus Diepenbeek
Agoralaan Gebouw D - B-3590 Diepenbeek
Kantoor EDM-2.05