Subject: [QUIC] Application semantic mapping

From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:34:01 +0200

At the mic in the BoF, someone suggested that we add to the "Application 
semantic mapping: initial focus on HTTP/2" for other protocols. The 
current charter text is "The first mapping will be a description of 
HTTP/2 semantics using QUIC...". After that sentence, I propose 
"Additional mappings might be considered during the initial discussions, 
including DNS".

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 16:41:34 +0000

Perhaps make that more normative, requiring the working group to consider at least one additional application mapping?

-----Original Message-----
From: QUIC [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Paul Hoffman
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 11:34 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [QUIC] Application semantic mapping

At the mic in the BoF, someone suggested that we add to the "Application semantic mapping: initial focus on HTTP/2" for other protocols. The current charter text is "The first mapping will be a description of
HTTP/2 semantics using QUIC...". After that sentence, I propose "Additional mappings might be considered during the initial discussions, including DNS".

--Paul Hoffman

_______________________________________________
QUIC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/quic