Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-http-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 16:08:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC of the IETF.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) over QUIC
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-http-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-11-28

Abstract:
   The QUIC transport protocol has several features that are desirable
   in a transport for HTTP/2, such as stream multiplexing, per-stream
   flow control, and low-latency connection establishment.  This
   document describes a mapping of HTTP/2 semantics over QUIC.
   Specifically, this document identifies HTTP/2 features that are
   subsumed by QUIC, and describes how the other features can be
   implemented atop QUIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-http/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-http-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/